Friday, January 02, 2009

Webkeeping

I've been doing a lot of housekeeping today -- scrubbing down the tub, cleaning out the refrigerator* -- and I finally fixed up my website a little bit too, updating my upcoming appearances and correcting the link to the bad-picture-book demo in the picture-book talk. If you find any other broken links or missing pieces on the website, would you please drop me a line at chavela_que at yahoo dot com? Thanks ever so!

* Thanks to my antioxidant-obsessed boyfriend, we had not one, not three, but six tubs of blueberries in various parts of the refrigerator -- four of them now dried blueberries, which I'm saving for future baking. And four packages of baby carrots. New Year's Resolution for this household: Eat the fruits and veggies we bring home.

3 comments:

  1. FYI - Blueberries freeze nicely, and you don't need to do anything to prep them for it. Just rinse 'em, zip 'em into a baggie, and pop 'em into the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take some of those blueberries off your hands.

    Tell your man that red beans have even more antioxidants than blueberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah truly a great site.I really enjoyed my visit.

    ReplyDelete